The Mitel MiVoice Office 250 (formerly Inter-Tel or Mitel 5000) offers basic call queuing known as Unified Call Distribution groups (UCD). Extensions can be granted membership in a group and will be automatically offered calls.
For more advanced queuing features, customers can purchase the Mitel MiVoice Office 250 Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) license. This gives them additional queuing functionality including:
- Agents can login to any phone
- Agents can enter additional modes (work not ready)
- Hot desking
- Enhanced call routing options/capabilities
Resource Software International Ltd (RSI) offers Shadow CMS Enterprise and Shadow RTD Real Time Dashboard that integrate with Mitel MiVoice Office 250 to provided historical and real time collaboration intelligence to communication managers including:
- Full cradle to grave reporting
- Contact Center reporting on both UCD and ACD queues
- Agent state reporting including login/login/work not ready times
- Voicemail reporting
- Automatic user names and extensions configuration
- Call accounting and call billing
Shadow RTD requires a System OAI Events License (Approximate end user cost $300USD). This license must be active and enabled.
Note: Both Shadow CMS and Shadow RTD are compatible with both Mitel MiVoice Office 250 UCD and ACD module queues.