Since the RingCentral-Mitel partnership was announced in November 2021, both companies have been working closely together to make it easier for Mitel customers to migrate to RingCentral MVP. We hit a major milestone in April of this year, when we announced that the flagship Mitel 6900 IP Phones were officially RingCentral-certified ahead of schedule.
Together, we’ve taken another step in the process. The recent certification of the IP400 series means all of Mitel’s current IP desktop phone series are certified with RingCentral MVP.
With the certification of the IP400 series, Mitel customers can take full advantage of RingCentral’s industry-leading MVP unified communications-as-a-service (UCaaS) platform and get all the benefits of a cloud-based unified communications environment:
- Customizable features, functions and capabilities
- Enhanced internal communication and collaboration
- Business continuity regardless of where employees are working from
- Improved customer and employee experience
- Cost optimization and risk mitigation
- Operational efficiency by outsourcing challenging technical details to experts