Resource Software Int'l Ltd. (RSI) is a world leader in producing products, training and resources that manage, control and increase adoption of collaboration systems resulting in a more productive communication ecosystem. Visit www.telecost.com.
Saturday, December 30, 2006
Asterisk based Call Accounting software
After numerous request from various companies where we have implemented * as a phone system and also from many other * users all over the world, yesterday we released the 1st version of Asterisk module for Call Accounting Mate (www.callaccounting.ws) . As some of you know we also use Asterisk internally as our phone system and as developers for Call Accounting Mate, we felt it was necessary to implement a decent Call Accounting software for *. Call Accounting Mate runs on Windows and is completely web based. It ships with the necessary source files and Asterisk modules to interface Asterisk via tcpip to Call Accounting Mate.We have set up a Asterisk - Call Accounting Mate forum so we can gather input from the Asterisk community.
You can access the forum at: http://www.callaccounting.ws/forum/index.php?board=5.0
Friday, December 29, 2006
Desktop Productivity Console
Visual Rapport is an integrated messaging system for employee statuses, screen pops, desktop dialing, call logging and corporate instant messaging.
* All TAPI enabled systems
* Nortel Norstar or BCM LAN CTE
* Avaya IP Office
Thursday, December 28, 2006
What is CDR?
VoiceCon Spring 2007
Resource Software International Ltd. (RSI) announced recently that it will be attending VoiceCon Spring 2007: Build Your IP Telephony Platform. RSI will showcase browser based communication management solutions geared for IP Telephony Platforms.
Where/When: March 5-8, 2007, Gaylord Palms Hotel Orlando FL
Keynote presentations by:
- Louis J. D'Ambrosio, President and Chief Executive Officer, Avaya
- Charles Giancarlo, Senior Vice President and Chief Development Officer, Cisco Systems; President, Cisco-Linksys LLC
- Jeff Raikes, President, Microsoft Business Division
- Mike Zafirovski, President and Chief Executive Officer, Nortel
- Alok Kapoor, Managing Director, Merrill Lynch Global Private Client Technology
- Johan Krebbers, Group IT Architect, Royal Dutch Shell
Sessions and tracks focusing on the issues that matter to you most:
- IP-PBX system architectures and features
- IP-PBX Pricing/Licensing
- Leveraging the IP Telephony PlatformUnified Communications and advanced applications
- Next-Generation Contact Centers
- IP-PBX system security and survivability
- Organizational Impacts from migrating to IP Telephony and converged networks
For more information, visit http://www.telecost.com/ or VoiceCon at http://www.voicecon.com/